If something is not working as expected, try these common solutions.
- Update WordPress, theme, plugins and plugin extensions. Available updates appear in Dashboard->Updates.
- Deactivate all plugins in case you still have the problem. You can deactivate all plugin by renaming /wp-content/plugins directory. If the problem solved after deactivate all plugins, you should re-activate the plugin one by one to determine which plugin cause the conflict.
- Clear cache of both your browser and in any caching plugins that you are using (also disable services like CloudFlare, if used with your website).
- Revert code changes if you have modified the theme’s code. If using a child theme, reactivate the parent theme.
- Switch to the default theme (Twenty series Theme). Check the problem solved. If the problem still have, contact with us at support desk